As Disciples of Jesus we seek to follow Jesus on the Way to Eternal Life with God, by obedience to God's will, conforming our will to God's will, and striving to make Jesus the reason for living.
Jesus' Way of Life, leads to Eternal Life
We are Beloved Disciples of Jesus, making more disciples of Jesus by Baptizing people into the family life of God, teaching them how to live life in the family of God, and uniting with the risen Jesus in His Sacraments, so we can offer our lives with Jesus to the Father for the Salvation of the World.
To know, love, and serve God, so that we can be happy with Him now and for all eternity.
The Body of Christ
Jesus continues His mission and ministry of reconciliation through the presence of His Disciples on earth. Just as when Jesus came to earth, He never left His Father's presence in heaven, so too when Jesus ascended to heaven, he never left His disciples' presence on earth.
If you want to encounter Jesus, you can encounter him in His community of disciples, and through the celebration of the Sacraments He instituted, especially the Divine Liturgy of the Eucharist.
Sunday 8:45am & 10:30am
Holy Days of Obligation: 7:15am & 6:00pm
Give generously and you will become a generous person
Tithe online, or donate an offering towards a special need
Readings for Daily Mass
Readings for the Week of June 17, 2018
- Sunday: Ez 17:22-24 / Ps 92:2-3, 13-14, 15-16 [cf. 2a] / 2 Cor 5:6-10 / Mk 4:26-34
- Monday: 1 Kgs 21:1-16 / Ps 5:2-3ab, 4b-6a, 6b-7 [2b] / Mt 5:38-42
- Tuesday: 1 Kgs 21:17-29 / Ps 51:3-4, 5-6ab, 11 and 16 [3a] / Mt 5:43-48
- Wednesday: 2 Kgs 2:1, 6-14 / Ps 31:20, 21, 24  / Mt 6:1-6, 16-18
- Thursday: Sir 48:1-14 / Ps 97:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7 [12a] / Mt 6:7-15
- Friday: 2 Kgs 11:1-4, 9-18, 20 / Ps 132:11, 12, 13-14, 17-18  / Mt 6:19-23
- Saturday: 2 Chr 24:17-25 / Ps 89:4-5, 29-30, 31-32, 33-34 [29a] / Mt 6:24-34
- Next Sunday: Vigil: Jer 1:4-10 / Ps 71:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 15, 17 [6b] / 1 Pt 1:8-12 / Lk 1:5-17
- Next Sunday: Day: Is 49:1-6 / Ps 139:1-3, 13-14, 14-15 [14a] / Acts 13:22-26 / Lk 1:57-66, 80