As Disciples of Jesus we seek to follow Jesus on the Way to Eternal Life with God, by obedience to God's will, conforming our will to God's will, and striving to make Jesus the reason for living.
Jesus' Way of Life, leads to Eternal Life
We are Beloved Disciples of Jesus, making more disciples of Jesus by Baptizing people into the family life of God, teaching them how to live life in the family of God, and uniting with the risen Jesus in His Sacraments, so we can offer our lives with Jesus to the Father for the Salvation of the World.
To know, love, and serve God, so that we can be happy with Him now and for all eternity.
The Body of Christ
Jesus continues His mission and ministry of reconciliation through the presence of His Disciples on earth. Just as when Jesus came to earth, He never left His Father's presence in heaven, so too when Jesus ascended to heaven, he never left His disciples' presence on earth.
If you want to encounter Jesus, you can encounter him in His community of disciples, and through the celebration of the Sacraments He instituted, especially the Divine Liturgy of the Eucharist.
Support the Vision, Mission, and Community of St. Vincent's
What is tithing?
Tithing is the practice, established by God in the Old Testament, of returning 10% of your blessings to God. Originally the tithe was given to the temple or the Church in the form of produce or livestock, since this really was the only income that the people had. As our society shifted from a barter-based system of trade to a monetary exchange system, the tithe began to be paid in currency. Whether one gave monetary income or profit from the fields was really not as important as it was for the believer to understand that the tithe was what was owed to God. The tithe was not given based on the needs of the priests, of the Church or of the poor. It was given simply in recognition and gratitude for the blessings that God had bestowed on the individual. Thus, every believer had a need to tithe to God.
“The tithes of the herd and the flock shall be determined by giving to the Lord as sacred every tenth animal as they are counted by the herdsman’s rod.” - Leviticus 27:32
Sunday 8:45am & 10:30am
Holy Days of Obligation: 7:15am & 6:00pm
Online Giving Opportunities
Tithe Online, or donate towards a Special Project
2018 Annual Catholic Appeal
It's that time again for the Bishop's Annual Catholic Appeal. Our Parish has been asked to give $26,000. Our personal Parish goal is to have participation from all our parishioners. The amount we give isn't as important as the fact that we all participate together and give something. Please pray about what God is asking you to give, and help us reach our goal of 100% participation from all parishioners! Everything over $26,000 returns to the Parish for our own needs. Thank you for praying!! ~Fr. Alex
Place your ACA offering envelope in the Sunday Collection or donate online at:
Don't forget to select St. Vincent de Paul as your Parish when donating online.
Adoration with Confession available - Fridays following the morning mass until 8:45am.
Rosary - Following morning mass
Confessions - Saturdays from 3:30pm - 4:40pm or by appointment.
If any single men feel called to the priesthood, call Fr. Alex at the Parish Office
Readings for Daily Mass
Readings for the Week of March 18, 2018
- Sunday: Jer 31:31-34 / Ps 51:3-4, 12-13, 14-15 [12a] / Heb 5:7-9 / Jn 12:20-33
- Sunday: Scrutiny: Ez 37:12-14 / Ps 130:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8  / Rom 8:8-11 / Jn 11:1-45 or 11:3-7, 17, 20-27, 33b-45
- Monday: 2 Sm 7:4-5a, 12-14a, 16 / Ps 89:2-3, 4-5, 27, 29  / Rom 4:13, 16-18, 22 / Mt 1:16, 18-21, 24a or Lk 2:41-51a
- Tuesday: Nm 21:4-9 / Ps 102:2-3, 16-18, 19-21  / Jn 8:21-30 or 2 Kgs 4:18b-21, 32-37 / Ps 17:1, 6-7, 8b and 15 [15b] / Jn 11:1-45
- Wednesday: Dn 3:14-20, 91-92, 95 / Dn 3: 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 [52b] / Jn 8:31-42 or 2 Kgs 4:18b-21, 32-37 / Ps 17:1, 6-7, 8b and 15 [15b] / Jn 11:1-45
- Thursday: Gn 17:3-9 / Ps 105:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [8a] / Jn 8:51-59 or 2 Kgs 4:18b-21, 32-37 / Ps 17:1, 6-7, 8b and 15 [15b] / Jn 11:1-45
- Friday: Jer 20:10-13 / Ps 18:2-3a, 3bc-4, 5-6, 7 [cf. 7] / Jn 10:31-42 or 2 Kgs 4:18b-21, 32-37 / Ps 17:1, 6-7, 8b and 15 [15b] / Jn 11:1-45
- Saturday: Ez 37:21-28 / Jer 31:10, 11-12abcd, 13 [cf. 10d] / Jn 11:45-56 or 2 Kgs 4:18b-21, 32-37 / Ps 17:1, 6-7, 8b and 15 [15b] / Jn 11:1-45
- Next Sunday: Mk 11:1-10 or Jn 12:12-16 / Is 50:4-7 / Ps 22:8-9, 17-18, 19-20, 23-24 [2a] / Phil 2:6-11 / Mk 14:1—15:47 or 15:1-39