As Disciples of Jesus we seek to follow Jesus on the Way to Eternal Life with God, by obedience to God's will, conforming our will to God's will, and striving to make Jesus the reason for living.
Jesus' Way of Life leads to Eternal Life
We are Beloved Disciples of Jesus, making more disciples of Jesus by Baptizing people into the family life of God, teaching them how to live life in the family of God, and uniting with the risen Jesus in His Sacraments, so we can offer our lives with Jesus to the Father for the Salvation of the World.
To know, love, and serve God, so that we can be happy with Him now and for all eternity.
The Body of Christ
Jesus continues His mission and ministry of reconciliation through the presence of His Disciples on earth. Just as when Jesus came to earth, He never left His Father's presence in heaven, so too when Jesus ascended to heaven, he never left His disciples' presence on earth.
If you want to encounter Jesus, you can encounter him in His community of disciples, and through the celebration of the Sacraments He instituted, especially the Divine Liturgy of the Eucharist.
St. Vincent's has a New FREE App! Download today!
Pray with us virtually during the quarantine--click the picture to watch or go to our YouTube Channel for upcoming and archived Masses--please like and subscribe!
Mass and Confession Times --Please Note: Starting July 14th there will be NO daily Mass or other services in the church, except for 3 outdoor weekend Masses--see full letter from Fr. Alex regarding Gov. Newsom's Announcement July 13th
Saturday, July 18th: 5PM VIGIL Mass On Parking Lot
Sunday, July 19th: 8:30AM Mass and 10AM Mass on Parking Lot
*NO music at any of the Masses. *Temporary until further information given from bishop's office and Fr. Alex returns from vacation.
Thank you Lord, that your healing power is being increased in this person's life, and making them well.
Give generously and you will become a generous person
Thank you for your generous support!
Sign Up For Flocknote Emails from St. Vincent's to get most up-to-date schedule information and ministry opportunities
Exorcism in the Modern Church and How to keep the doors closed to demons
Parish Calendar--Please note: Effective March 16th All Calendared Items are CANCELLED until further Notice due to COVID-19
Readings for Daily Mass
Readings for the week of July 12, 2020
- Sunday: Is 55:10-11 / Ps 65:10, 11, 12-13, 14 [Lk 8:8] / Rom 8:18-23 / Mt 13:1-23 or 13:1-9
- Monday: Is 1:10-17 / Ps 50:8-9, 16bc-17, 21 and 23 [23b] / Mt 10:34—11:1
- Tuesday: Is 7:1-9 / Ps 48:2-3a, 3b-4, 5-6, 7-8 [cf. 9d] / Mt 11:20-24
- Wednesday: Is 10:5-7, 13b-16 / Ps 94:5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 14-15 [14a] / Mt 11:25-27
- Thursday: Is 26:7-9, 12, 16-19 / Ps 102:13-14ab and 15, 16-18, 19-21 [20b] / Mt 11:28-30
- Friday: Is 38:1-6, 21-22, 7-8 / Is 38:10, 11, 12abcd, 16 [cf. 17b] / Mt 12:1-8
- Saturday: Mi 2:1-5 / Ps 10:1-2, 3-4, 7-8, 14 [12b] / Mt 12:14-21
- Next Sunday: Wis 12:13, 16-19 / Ps 86:5-6, 9-10, 15-16 [5a] / Rom 8:26-27 / Mt 13:24-43 or 13:24-30