As Disciples of Jesus we seek to follow Jesus on the Way to Eternal Life with God, by obedience to God's will, conforming our will to God's will, and striving to make Jesus the reason for living.
Jesus' Way of Life leads to Eternal Life
We are Beloved Disciples of Jesus, making more disciples of Jesus by Baptizing people into the family life of God, teaching them how to live life in the family of God, and uniting with the risen Jesus in His Sacraments, so we can offer our lives with Jesus to the Father for the Salvation of the World.
Our Parish Ministries seek to create Encounters with the Risen Jesus Messiah, so people can (1) hear the authentic Gospel of the Kingdom of God and the good news of Repentance to receive Forgiveness for their sins, and (2) experience the power and love of the Kingdom of God through the healing Presence of God in Prayer and Worship.
To know, love, and serve God, so that we can be happy with Him now and for all eternity.
The Body of Christ
Jesus continues His mission and ministry of reconciliation through the presence of His Disciples on earth. Just as when Jesus came to earth, He never left His Father's presence in heaven, so too when Jesus ascended to heaven, he never left His disciples' presence on earth.
If you want to encounter Jesus, you can encounter him in His community of disciples, and through the celebration of the Sacraments He instituted, especially the Divine Liturgy of the Eucharist.
Mass and Confession Times
Fridays, 7:45-8:30am confessions
Saturdays, 3pm confessions, and 4PM VIGIL Mass
Sundays, 8:30AM Mass and 10:00AM Mass
Daily Masses (M-F) at 7:15am
Thank you Lord, that your healing power is being increased in this person's life, and making them well.
Give generously and you will become a generous person
Thank you for your generous support!
Sign Up For Flocknote Emails from St. Vincent's to get most up-to-date schedule information and ministry opportunities
Parish Calendar--Please note: Due to Covid-19 restrictions on gathering, Calendared ministries meeting locations have changed. Please sign up for specific ministry flocknotes email for updated meetings and / or zoom information.
Readings for Daily Mass
Readings for the week of July 25, 2021
- Sunday: 2 Kgs 4:42-44 / Ps 145:10-11, 15-16, 17-18 [cf. 16] / Eph 4:1-6 / Jn 6:1-15
- Monday: Ex 32:15-24, 30-34 / Ps 106:19-20, 21-22, 23 [1a] / Mt 13:31-35
- Tuesday: Ex 33:7-11; 34:5b-9, 28 / Ps 103:6-7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13 [8a] / Mt 13:36-43
- Wednesday: Ex 34:29-35 / Ps 99:5, 6, 7, 9 [cf. 9c] / Mt 13:44-46
- Thursday: Ex 40:16-21, 34-38 / Ps 84:3, 4, 5-6a and 8a, 11  / Jn 11:19-27 or Lk 10:38-42
- Friday: Lv 23:1, 4-11, 15-16, 27, 34b-37 / Ps 81:3-4, 5-6, 10-11ab [2a] / Mt 13:54-58
- Saturday: Lv 25:1, 8-17 / Ps 67:2-3, 5, 7-8  / Mt 14:1-12
- Next Sunday: Ex 16:2-4, 12-15 / Ps 78:3-4, 23-24, 25, 54 [24b] / Eph 4:17, 20-24 / Jn 6:24-35