As Disciples of Jesus we seek to follow Jesus on the Way to Eternal Life with God, by obedience to God's will, conforming our will to God's will, and striving to make Jesus the reason for living.
Jesus' Way of Life leads to Eternal Life
We are Beloved Disciples of Jesus, making more disciples of Jesus by Baptizing people into the family life of God, teaching them how to live life in the family of God, and uniting with the risen Jesus in His Sacraments, so we can offer our lives with Jesus to the Father for the Salvation of the World.
Our Parish Ministries seek to create Encounters with the Risen Jesus Messiah, so people can (1) hear the authentic Gospel of the Kingdom of God and the good news of Repentance to receive Forgiveness for their sins, and (2) experience the power and love of the Kingdom of God through the healing Presence of God in Prayer and Worship.
To know, love, and serve God, so that we can be happy with Him now and for all eternity.
The Body of Christ
Jesus continues His mission and ministry of reconciliation through the presence of His Disciples on earth. Just as when Jesus came to earth, He never left His Father's presence in heaven, so too when Jesus ascended to heaven, he never left His disciples' presence on earth.
If you want to encounter Jesus, you can encounter him in His community of disciples, and through the celebration of the Sacraments He instituted, especially the Divine Liturgy of the Eucharist.
Mass and Confession Times
Fridays, 7:45-8:30am confessions
Saturdays, 3pm confessions, and 4PM VIGIL Mass
Sundays, 8:30AM Mass and 10:30AM Mass
Daily Masses (M-F) at 7:15am
Masses on Holy Days of Obligation:
6:00pm (with music)
Thank you Lord, that your healing power is being increased in this person's life, and making them well.
Business & Facilities Manager
Communications and Marketing Assistant
Director of New Evangelization and Catechetical Ministries
Parish Calendar-- Please sign up for specific ministry flocknotes email for updated meetings and / or zoom information.
Readings for Daily Mass
Readings for the week of December 4, 2022
- Sunday: Is 11:1-10 / Ps 72:1-2, 7-8, 12-13, 17 / Rom 15:4-9 / Mt 3:1-12
- Monday: Is 35:1-10 / Ps 85:9ab and 10, 11-12, 13-14 / Lk 5:17-26
- Tuesday: Is 40:1-11 / Ps 96:1-2, 3 and 10ac, 11-12, 13 / Mt 18:12-14
- Wednesday: Is 40:25-31 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 8 and 10 / Mt 11:28-30
- Thursday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4 / Eph 1:3-6, 11-12 / Lk 1:26-38
- Friday: Is 48:17-19 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 / Mt 11:16-19
- Saturday: Sir 48:1-4, 9-11 / Ps 80:2ac and 3b, 15-16, 18-19 / Mt 17:9a, 10-13
- Next Sunday: Is 35:1-6a, 10 / Ps 146:6-7, 8-9, 9-10 / Jas 5:7-10 / Mt 11:2-11