As Disciples of Jesus we seek to follow Jesus on the Way to Eternal Life with God, by obedience to God's will, conforming our will to God's will, and striving to make Jesus the reason for living.
Jesus' Way of Life leads to Eternal Life
We are Beloved Disciples of Jesus, making more disciples of Jesus by Baptizing people into the family life of God, teaching them how to live life in the family of God, and uniting with the risen Jesus in His Sacraments, so we can offer our lives with Jesus to the Father for the Salvation of the World.
To know, love, and serve God, so that we can be happy with Him now and for all eternity.
The Body of Christ
Jesus continues His mission and ministry of reconciliation through the presence of His Disciples on earth. Just as when Jesus came to earth, He never left His Father's presence in heaven, so too when Jesus ascended to heaven, he never left His disciples' presence on earth.
If you want to encounter Jesus, you can encounter him in His community of disciples, and through the celebration of the Sacraments He instituted, especially the Divine Liturgy of the Eucharist.
Daily Mass from St. Vincent's on YouTube
Watch Fr. Alex's Daily Private Mass on Youtube....pray with us virtually during the quarantine--click the picture to watch!
Mass and Confession Times --Please Note: Regular Mass times are currently cancelled due to Corona Virus --see update on COVID19 under welcome for details
Sunday 8:45AM & 10:30AM
Holy Days of Obligation 7:15AM & 6:00PM
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Thank you Lord, that your healing power is being increased in this person's life, and making them well.
Give generously and you will become a generous person
Thank you for your generous support!
Prayer & Devotions (temporarily suspended during diocesan directed Corona Virus group gathering restrictions)
Daily Rosary & St. Michael Prayer - Following morning Mass
Mondays 6:30-8:30 PM - Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament and Confession
Tuesdays 7:45 AM - Our Lady of Perpetual Help Novena following morning Mass
Wednesdays 6:30-8:00 PM - Adult Faith Formation & RCIA in Bishop Flores Library
Thursdays 6:30 PM Vespers (Evening Prayer) with Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
Fridays 7:45 AM-8:45 AM - Adoration with Confession after Morning Mass.
Fridays 7 PM - 9:00 PM - Burning Ones (Praise & Worship, Lessons in Discipleship, Eucharistic Adoration, Intercessory Prayer Teams)
First Fridays of the Month 7PM: Mass for Healing, Purity, and Restoration with the Goretti Group
Saturdays 3:30-4:40 - Confession
Intercessory Prayer Teams - available for individual prayer following Sunday 10:30 AM Mass, and Friday evenings at Burning Ones.
Exorcism in the Modern Church and How to keep the doors closed to demons
Parish Calendar--Please note: Effective March 16th All Calendared Items are CANCELLED until further Notice due to COVID-19
Readings for Daily Mass
Readings for the week of April 5, 2020
- Sunday: Mt 21:1-11 / Is 50:4-7 / Ps 22:8-9, 17-18, 19-20, 23-24 [2a] / Phil 2:6-11 / Mt 26:14—27:66 or 27:11-54
- Monday: Is 42:1-7 / Ps 27:1, 2, 3, 13-14 [1a] / Jn 12:1-11
- Tuesday: Is 49:1-6 / Ps 71:1-2, 3-4a, 5ab-6ab, 15 and 17 [cf. 15ab] / Jn 13:21-33, 36-38
- Wednesday: Is 50:4-9a / Ps 69:8-10, 21-22, 31 and 33-34 [14c] / Mt 26:14-25
- Thursday: Chrism Mass: Is 61:1-3a, 6a, 8b-9 / Ps 89:21-22, 25 and 27  / Rv 1:5-8 / Lk 4:16-21
- s Supper: Ex 12:1-8, 11-14 / Ps 116:12-13, 15-16bc, 17-18 [cf. 1 Cor 10:16] / 1 Cor 11:23-26 / Jn 13:1-15
- Friday: Is 52:13—53:12 / Ps 31:2, 6, 12-13, 15-16, 17, 25 [Lk 23:46] / Heb 4:14-16; 5:7-9 / Jn 18:1—19:42
- Saturday: Vigil: Gn 1:1—2:2 or 1:1, 26-31a / Ps 104:1-2, 5-6, 10, 12, 13-14, 24, 35  or Ps 33:4-5, 6-7, 12-13, 20-22 [5b] / Gn 22:1-18 or 22:1-2, 9a, 10-13, 15-18 / Ps 16:5, 8, 9-10, 11  / Ex 14:15—15:1 / Ex 15:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 17-18 [1b] / Is 54:5-14 / Ps 30:2, 4, 5-6, 11-12, 13 [2a] / Is 55:1-11 / Is 12:2-3, 4, 5-6  / Bar 3:9-15, 32—4:4 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 [Jn 6:68c] / Ez 36:16-17a, 18-28 / Ps 42:3, 5; 43:3, 4 [42:2] or Is 12:2-3, 4bcd, 5-6  or Ps 51:12-13, 14-15, 18-19 [12a] / Rom 6:3-11 / Ps 118:1-2, 16-17, 22-23 / Mt 28:1-10
- Next Sunday: Acts 10:34a, 37-43 / Ps 118:1-2, 16-17, 22-23  / Col 3:1-4 or 1 Cor 5:6b-8 / Jn 20:1-9 or Mt 28:1-10